WHEN: Every Saturday from May through October, with special holiday markets in November and December. Hours are 9am to noon.
WHERE: Beginning in January 2019 the Farmers Market will be located in the parking lot of Henry Clay Elementary School, 310 S. James St., just two blocks west of our present location. This will be our temporary home until the construction of the new Ashland Town Hall is completed! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions on our location! Thanks!
We are a producers-only market: Vendors may only sell products that they have grown, baked, or made. No reselling is permitted. All products come from vendors based within a 30-mile radius of Ashland, VA.
Some examples of what our vendors have to offer:
• A vast array of in-season vegetables and herbs, including famous Hanover tomatoes
• Seasonal fruits and berries
• Fresh-cut flowers and potted plants
• Local honey
• Baked goods – breads, cookies, pies, cakes, and more
• Grass-fed and pastured meats
• Farm-fresh, pastured eggs