The Ashland Human Resources Department is responsible for carrying out all the activities essential to the effective administration of the personnel function.
The activities administered by the Human Resources Department include:
- Administering all benefits in conjunction with the Finance Office
- Administering the position, classification, and pay plan
- Assisting operating departments in the areas of recruitment, selection, placement, and training of employees
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal employment related laws and regulations
- Maintaining centralized personnel records