Carter Park Pool
$5.00/person Monday - Friday, and $9.00/person Sat & Sun. Day cares call the pool for details.
- Public Restrooms (optional)
- Swimming Pool (optional)
- During the season the most current information about the pool will be shared on the Town’s social media accounts and posted at the pool.
- The pool will open from 12:00pm-8:00pm (weekends only May 29-June 13, and daily June 18-September 6). The pool will close early for Ashland Barracudas’ swim meets on June 23, June 30, July 7, and July 13. Additional dates may be added.
- Seasonal memberships are sold at Town Hall, and can also be purchased at Carter Park Pool whenever it's open. Daily rates are $5/weekdays, $9/weekends, and $45/10-pass pack. The pool may be reserved afterhours for private events. Contact email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 804.798.2520 for more information.
- Pool staff will strictly enforce the safety guidelines, in addition to the normal pool rules, for the safety of all pool patrons and staff. Any pool patron not following the guidelines or instructions of pool staff will be forced to leave the pool complex without a refund. If you, a member of your household, a coworker, or anyone else you have been in contact with is sick or symptomatic please stay home.
- Pool furniture will be set out by June 18th.
- No concessions will be sold at this time, and no dive-in movies are currently planned. You may bring your own food and drinks, but you are responsible for disposing of your waste. No glass containers are permitted.
- Have fun and please enjoy responsibly.
The Carter Park Pool is an eight lane junior Olympic-sized swimming pool (25 meters) with a separate kiddie pool for small children. The pool is open to Ashland residents and non-residents. Annual pool memberships are available for purchase at Town Hall, or a daily, per-person entry fee can be purchased at the gate. Financial assistance for pool memberships is available for qualified applicants (must be an Ashland resident). A new membership system using key tags instead of membership cards was implemented during the 2019 season. Memberships go on sale April 1st.
|First Day of 2021 Season||May 29|
|Last Day of 2021 Season||September 6|
Income-based financial aid is available to qualified Ashland residents for pool passes. Scholarships are available to heads of households (age 18 and over) and all family members meeting eligibility criteria (see the application above for more information). Recipients of pool pass scholarships will have maximum annual income as follows:
|Household Size||50% Scholarship||100% Scholarship|
Carter Park Pool can be reserved for private events from 8-11 PM every day . Please contact the pool manager by email for details and scheduling at Anthony Crews. The pool reservation form can be found in the documents section near the top of this page.
Swim TeamThe Ashland Barracudas swim team practices and competes at Carter Park Pool. For more information, check out the Ashland Swim Team's website: www.ashlandswim.com Or, contact Kevin Trent via email. Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Ashland Swim Team: Swim Team FAQs